1/22/08

what she wrote

the email from her I got (before the one I sent)

It was a song that I heard of and had stuck in my head, and it did pertain to you a little bit. Joe, I miss you a lot, and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of you and wonder how you’re doing, if you’ve met someone or tried to meet someone, and I find myself looking at your facebook a lot just to see if I can see what’s been new with you. I, however, put you on limited profile so that you wouldn’t see the pictures and be hurt more and stop talking to me again…because I’m enjoying that I can IM you every once in a while or go grab lunch.

Nothing is ever going to take away the fact that I love you, and I always will. And I know that probably doesn’t mean much to you at all, and I’m still sorry for everything. I am happy where I am, and I feel hurt that you think I’ve downgraded, although I’m sure that it would be hard to think otherwise right now. I’m sorry I hurt you, I’m sorry that I ended up the bad person in this, and you can tell everyone else I am sorry too, because obviously everyone has taken your side and no one has come to me to see how I’m doing, which leads me to doubt what you said about never talking negatively about me after we broke up. I don’t know what to tell you, Joe, except that I am still here, I do still love you, and I think about you every day. I just didn’t feel like it was meant to be with the way I was feeling for a couple months straight. Do I miss it? Do I still sometimes wonder what it would be like to go back? Yes, of course I do. Who wouldn’t? Please don’t feel like I threw you away, because you’re still here….

No comments: