11/22/07

convo

well we had a talk. i guess it was good.



me:

how was golden corral

Lauren:

it was ok...it would have been better if my mom and grandmother hadn't been bitching the entire time

me:

i'm sorry

Lauren:

i'm just ready to get back to school. this is why i can't spend more than one night here >_<

me:

yeah

Lauren:

so my entire day has been my mom telling me i have low self esteem and my grandmother telling me that i need to go on a diet

me:

that sucks

me:

mine's been boring, we had a good meal but then we've sat around watching tv or on the internet or w/e

Lauren:

that's about where we are right now

Lauren:

i need to study some orgo tonight

Lauren:

i have a test in a week :-(

me:

yeah, i have a recitation panel for poli on monday

Lauren:

but part of me wants to just go out for a drive...but i can't think of an excuse.

me:

i'm kinda stuck

me:

i just hope we leave somewhat early tomorrow

Lauren:

still in fort mill?

me:

it wouldn't be so bad if we had eaten at 6 and this was midnight and things were winding down but it's only 8:30 and we haven't done much for 4 hrs

me:

and it's just me, my parents, my aunt/uncle who are nice and my older cousin who i don't relate to much, not even my sis

me:

not even a new office tonight

Lauren:

i know :-(

Lauren:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CndP1fYC0M maybe this will cheer you up a bit ? :-)

me:

um

me:

i hate to admit i chuckled

me:

there's not much t-giving related humor

Lauren:

idk i thought it was cute

me:

no, it was....that's why i'm ashamed of laughing at it

Lauren:

lol

Lauren:

i'll take it a step further - i'm not ashamed :-)

me:

well you're a girl, duh

Lauren:

just a girl in the world

me:

just a smalltown girl

me:

living in a lonely world

Lauren:

i was talking about a different song but it's all good :-)

me:

i know

me:

but it made me think of journey

me:

just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit

me:

i did get to go to the canes last night, though they lost

Lauren:

aw :-(

Lauren:

that's disappointing

me:

it's alright

me:

long season

Lauren:

yea :-)

me:

i took lots of pictures and recorded lots of video trying to capture a goal being scored on the side i was close to b/c we had good seats, but the canes never scored on our end

me:

unfortunately i left my USB cord at the dorm

me:

something sad:
http://animalcrossingtragedy.ytmnd.com/

Lauren:

:-(

me:

sorry to bum you out

Lauren:

it's allright

me:

cheer you up

me:


Lauren:

lol that's adorable :-)

Lauren:

thanks

me:

np

me:

whoa, this is awesome...sorry i hate it when people send me lots of links but this is my last

Lauren:

lol ok

Lauren:

i like links :-)

me:

http://rootfox.org/images/Smiling%20Car.jpg

me:

wait

me:

argh

me:

didn't cooperate, gimme a sec

me:

**fixed link/image here**

me:

i hate it when i laugh on the internet then people look at me suspiciously

me:

like, people in real life

Lauren:

LOL

Lauren:

i know

me:

and i just feel stupid if i explain

me:

well i'm gonna go....get ice cream and play some pool

Lauren:

lol i think i might go...either to bed or to study orgo :-) hope the rest of your break goes well

Lauren:

talk to you later

me:

you too, bye

No comments: