11/22/07

'thanks'

Not been a happy thanksgiving. I've been at my aunt and uncle's, which is nice. Not nice is being relatively close to my girlfriend, driving by Concord Mills where we went over the summer. At least I didn't have to drive by the exit to her house from I-77, we took 85 most of the way. I was dreading that.

I decided not to call her, but I sent her a text over AIM wishing her a happy t-giving. She replied back thanks and that she was eating at golden corrall (b/c her mom doesn't like to cook...yeah, I know). I then just said 'i'm in ft mill, hope you have a good day' and we left it at that.

I don't know if it's good or bad that on the times I do IM her or talk to her she sounds like she wouldn't mind starting a conversation (yesterday I gave her info on how to go the UNC basketball game w/o a ticket, then she asked me later how late johnny t-shirt was open..). I guess it's good, but if she's over me and not missing me then it's bad. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I really want to ask her to eat at Lenoir sometime before we leave on break. I know she's here till the end of exams and I am too. I'm hoping to just have one chance to have a good dinner conversation and maybe that will make her remember why she loved me.

Already said this in my last post, but I still can't believe that I fell in love for the first time a year ago. I've now known what love is for a year....and it's now been ripped from me.

No comments: